Monday, November 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I told a carer my bowels had opened again. I said I will go to bed after they changed my pad.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room but saw the nurse and asked her why didn't I get an Enema this morning ? She said because my bowels had opened last night. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged in at 10:06 and read an email from paypal. I went to my room at 11:00 to watch television and to exercise. I had Oxtail soup because there wasn't no Mulligatawny. I went to the computer room and went to room at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised. I went to the Post Office to changed my pin. I went to Asda and bought a tin of Mulligatawny soup, a tin of Bolognese mince and a bottle of water. I came home and unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I had scrambled egg, beans, toast and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: