Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I called the nurse come in. She washed my bladder. A carer came and I got up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and I got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:21. I sent an email to the manager telling her my choice of bin for the disabled toilet is a waste care bin from Hychem. I tried to find where my computer is with UPS but I couldn't find the reference. I finished a quiz in my vision2learn about Diversity in Barnsley council. I went my room at 11:50 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched televisionand exercised(x2). The physio came to ask me if I wanted to stretch myt right hand under hot water. After my computer came back from Toshiba and I unpacked it. A carer took it the computer room and checked it. I had a chip butty and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:15.

No comments: