Monday, November 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:05 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Wales lose to Australia 14 - 56 at Wrexham. At 21.30 my bowels opened and I told the nurse that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 07:30 when the nurse came to give me an Enema. I waited to 08:15 when I asked a carer to put me on the toilet. I was on the toilet until 09:10 when carers took me off but the Enema didn't work. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:50. I started work on Unit 4 Diversity Within the Community. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched television and to exercise. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and asked a carer to help me box my faulty computer. I couldn't find any bubblewrap so I went to the Post Office in the High Street. We packed the computer up ready for tomorrow.

No comments: