Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:55 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told the nurse. The carers came to change my pad, clean me and put me in bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. The carer said he'll ask the nurse about my enema. The nurse came in I said my bowels had opened last night so we agreed to put the enema in at 17:00. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. Somebody from skills asked me if I wanted to go see Jason Manford next Wednesday at the MEN Arena in Manchester because a resident can't go. I said I would and told me their setting off at 16:00 and it costs £25. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:01. I checked my vmail but I didn't have any new ones. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had braised beefburgers, mashed potatoes, carrots and green beans for lunch. I went the computer room and went my room at 13:30 to clean my teeth. I watched the television and exercised(x2). At 15:00 I went to Asda where I bought a tin of Chilli con Carne. When I got home I unpack my shopping and I went to the computer room. I logged off at 16:30.

No comments: