Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 07:00 when the nurse gave me an Enema. At 08:15 I asked a carer would they put me on the toilet. At 09:00 I asked to put at my sink because the enema didn't work. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, had a bladder wash, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. The nurse told me the kitchen has run out of Mulligatawny soup and I said I'll have Oxtail instead. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:44. I went to my room to listen to a CD and to exercise. I had Oxtail soup because there wasn't any Mulligatawny soup. I went to computer room and went to my room. I watched the television and exercised(x1). I went out for some fresh air. I went down Elizabeth St., St Luke's Rd., across Queensway, down Acorn Way, down Springvale Rd., across Park Spring Rd and back up the High St.. I called in at Asda where I bought 2 packets of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion and a packet of Wine Gums. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I had my own Bolognese mince and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:15.

No comments: