Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/11/11

Last night I went to my room at 18:30 and I cleaned my teeth. I put feet up and watched the television. Skills brought me a printout of the parking reciept for Saturday which I put in my safe. At 22:05 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15. I completed Q19 and started on Q21 on the questions that my tutor asked me to resubmit of my 1st assessment. I went to my room at 12:00 to watch television and to exercise. I had Pasta Bolognese for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. My bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad(x2), my boxer shorts and my jogging trousers. At 16:00 I went to the computer room and told skills I'd sorted out a parking space for Saturday and the other resident owes me £8.87. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:50.

No comments: