Thursday, November 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 12:15 to watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went back to my to watch television. I had a cup of coffee at 14:30 after I told the carers I wanted to get ready to go out. I changed my siphon bag to a leg bag, changed my trousers and put a polo shirt on. At 15:55 skills came for me to put me in the minibus and I took my fleece with me. We went to Barnsley and via the A628 Woodhead pass to Manchester. We stop at a McDonalds first in Staley Bridge for 45 minutes and we arrived at 19:30. The show was very good and it was sold out with 8,000 people attending. We set off at 11:30 but the A628 closed so went Oldham, M62, Huddersfield, Flockton, The Haigh to Grimethorpe and got home at 01:30. I had a cup of coffee and asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag to a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining and had my breakfast. I asked the nurse if she would check with my doctor that I'm down for a flu jab. I entered to wishes in the skills book, got to the CLP meetings and go to Cottonwood to buy some new polo shirts. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:54. I went to my room at 11:30 to watch television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch.

No comments: