Monday, November 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 16:11 to watched my television. I had my own Chilli con Carne
for tea. I didn't have any ice cream but I was offered choc ices but refused. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:15 my bowels opened and I told a carer I would go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:15 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:17. I checked on Toshiba's web site to see what my computer's doing today. It going to be returned by URL. I worked on my vision2learn project reading about Support Services and Networks. I wrote down all the rugby league matches that I want to in the skills book. I went to my room to watch television and put my weights on. I had Cumberland sausage, peas and chips for lunch. I went to the computer room to let my lunch settle. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercise(x1). At 14:00 I thought my bowels had opened and I told a carer but when they lifted me up in the hoist they found my bowels hadn't opened. I had cup of coffee and watched the television until 16:10 when somebody from skills took me into the Therapy kitchen to cook one of my pizzas. We found out that the freezer had been turned off by another home about 1 month ago and skills had thrown my pizzas away. I went back to my room and asked the carers to warm up some Bolognese mince for my tea. The manager asked me to to see her about an email I'd sent about the Service User Guide that she is going review next month. I came away with 1 action point to investigate a siutable waste paper bin for the disabled toilet on Darbyshire. I had Bolognese mince beef and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room, found a suitable bin and logged out at 18:00.

No comments: