Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Life being Disabled 03/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:50 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:10 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:39. I completed Q 22 of the questions that I have to resubmit. I went to my room to watch television and to exercise@(x1). I had sausages, chips, fried egg and beans for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:20. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. At 13:50 I went to the conference room to watch an entertainer who pretended hewas Elvis. He lasted until 15:15 and I went to my to watch television until 16:00 when I read my book. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: