Friday, November 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/11/11

Yesterday after lunch I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I watched the television and exercised(x1). The physio's assisant came at 15:00 to stretch my right hand under hot water. I went to Asda to buy 2 tubes of Pringles Cheese and Onion. I came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the computer room. I had bacon, fried egg, tomatoes and ice cream for tea. I went back to the computer room and completed a questionnaire about my experience with Asda. I logged off at 17:30 and went to my room where I cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if they would cut my hair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and ate my breakfast. I asked the nurse if my Care Plan review was upto date. She said it was but she had some photocopying to do for me. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:15. At 10:45 I went to my room and asked a carer would help me to my fleece on because I have doctor's appointment at 11:10 to get my flu jab. I asked who was going with but she said nobody. I said who will take my fleece off and she said she get skills to go with me. We set off at 10:50 and I saw the nurse at 11:00. We got home at 11:15 and after I had taken my fleece off I put my legs weights on. I exercised and watched the television. I had fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I watched the television and exercised(x2). After I'd watched a film I went to the computer room for 10 minutes. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:30.

No comments: