Saturday, November 12, 2011

My Life being Disabled 12/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:00 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 23:15 I told a carer I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:50 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready. The came and washed my bladder. She asked me if I wanted an Enema which I said yes. She gave me the Enema and left me for 30 minutes. I queried this with senior carer because I thought it should be 15 minutes. When they moved me they found that my bowels had opened already. They put me on my toilet and came for me in 15 minutes but I said they should me for 30 minutes. After 40 minutes I called for them because my bowels hadn't opened. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. They couldn't change my siphon bag because I didn't have any. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to Asda to buy the ingredients for Chilli con Carne that I'm cooking this afternoon. I came back, went to the computer room and logged at 12:07. I had Oxtail soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:15. My son texted me to say he will be coming at 14:00. I cleaned my teeth and watched the television. When son came we watched the second half of England v Australia that I went to Wembley to see. When son had gone skills came to help cook Chilli con Carne but I didn't finish because I went to dining at 16:40. I had Sausage Roll, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 18:15.

No comments: