Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Life being Disabled 06/11/11

On Friday I went to my room at 17:25 and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad, shirt and jogging pants but they had to throw my boxer shorts away. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
Yesterday morning I woke at 03:00 and watched the television until 05:00 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I put my thermal long johns and my thermal vest on because we're going Wembley today to watch Wales play New Zealand and England play Australia. I went to the dining room with my Bradford Bulls away shirt, my Corona rainproof jacket and a litre bottle of water. I had my breakfast and Adele from skills came to that I was ready. We set off at 07:15 with another resident and his carer. We stopped for 60 minutes at Watford Gap service station to have hot drink. We arrive at 11:30 to have packed lunch that Adele had provided. We got in places in Block H Section 143 Row 28 Places/Seats 525/6/7/8 at 12:15. There was Gillette group playing, some girls dancing and brass band playing with their choir singing. After two teams sang their National Anthems. New Zealand beat Wales 36 - 0. The next started at 15:30 and Australia beat England 36 - 20. After the match we stayed in our places until the crowd went and went to the toilet. We went to our minibus but the traffic was very slow and it took about 1 hour to get to the M1. We stopped at Donington Park service station again it was very busy. We had to park with the HGVs. We had a Burger King and a hot drink. I think it took us about 2 hours and we set but Adele realised we wanted to fill up. We stopped at the next services and Adele put £100 of diesel in. We set off again but I fell asleep because I woke up at Meadowhall in Sheffield. We got home at 23:00 and I went to my room and had a coffee. I watched the television until 23:50 when I asked a carer if I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:30 and asked my carer if I could get up. She told me I'm getting an Emema. They put me on my right, gave me the Emema and left me for 20 minutes. They put on the toilet and left for 30 minutes but it didn't work. I cleaned my teeth and shaved but the nurse said to go onto the toilet again. They left me for 30 minutes and nothing happened. I had shower and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, a fried egg and some baked beans. I went my room to watched television and to exercise. I watch the BBC highlights of New Zealand beat Wales and some of the match of Australia beat England. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and watched the rest of England versus Australia. I went to the computer room and sent an email to the mangement team of Dearnevale to thank Adele for yesterday. I had Vegetable soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:45.

No comments: