Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/11/11

Yesterday I finished packing my faulty computer and went my room to watch television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. The nurse told me, tomorrow, she's giving me an Enema at 06:00.
I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until 06:00 when the nurse came to give me an Enema but she said my bowels had opened so she left. I watched the television until 08:15 when carer came in to take my computer to reception. I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed but they couldn't change my siphon bag because there wasn't any. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 09:57. I tried to get an old laptop working to work on my Vision2learn project. I went to my room at 11:30 to watched television and to exercise. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:30. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised. At 15:00 I asked a carer if the chiropidist had been and she told me he was coming on 25/11/11 at 14:00. I went the computer room to get the computer working with my google bookmarks. I had a jacket potatoe, Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:15.

No comments: