Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:15 and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened and I told a carer who changed mypad, boxer shorts and jogging trousers. I had to put shorts on because I didn't have any boxer shorts. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I can go to bed. My bowels had opened again.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged in at 10:14. I did some of my vision2learn project about Barnsley Counciland their accessibilty. I went to my room at 11:30, exercised and watched the television. I had pasta bolognese for lunch after I went to the computer room. I went to my room at 13:15, exercised(x2) and watched the television.The senior domestic asked me where I had found the waste care bin and I told her on the web. At 15:00 I went to Asda, bought three pairs of boxer shorts and two tubes of Pringles Sour Cream. I came home, asked a carer to get somebody to put 38 button on my boxer shorts and went to the computer room. I filled in questionnaire for Asda and logged off at 16:30.

No comments: