Friday, November 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. My bowels opened at 21:00 and I told a carer that I wanted to go to bed. I told the nurse I didn't my Enema tomorrow morning and she told me she going to review my Care Plan tomorrow.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked him to cut my hair. I got up, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I studied exercise 4 on my vision2learn project about intolerance. At 11:30 I went to my room to watch television and to exercise. I had fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room to watch television and to exercise(x2). I reviewed my Care Plan and the chiropidist came to cut my toenails. The physio's assistant came to see if I wanted to stretch my right hand under hot water. After I watched the television and I had Broccoli flan, baked beans and ice cream. I went to the computer room and logged out at 17:15.

No comments: