Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Life being Disabled 24/11/11

Yesterday I had a jacket potatoe, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 06:30 when the nurse came to give me an Enema. I watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. Somebody from skills came to tell me I'm cooking a pizza on 28/11/11 at 16:00, I'm going to Cortonwood on 02/12/11 at 14:00 and I'm going to the CLP on 20/01/12. I went to the computer room and logged on at 11:00. I tried looking at data from the Census 2011 but it didn't on this computer. I looked the status of repair of my computer with Toshiba and it was still waiting a part(21/11). I went to my room at 12:00 to put leg weight on and to watched the television. I had pasta bolognese for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth and I watched television. I exercised(x1) and my bowels opened. The carers told me my bowels were still open and the put me on the toilet for 30 minutes. I had a cup of coffee and I asked a carer to go with me to Asda. I bought 3 tubes of Pringles Sour Cream and Onions, 2 packets of Rich Tea biscuits, 2 packets of Ginger biscuits and a Xmas card for my wife. We came home and we unpacked my shopping. I went to the computer room and filled a questionnaire from Asda. I had bacon, fried egg, baked beans and ice cream. I went to the computer room and sent an email to Asda Customer Services about all the checkouts in their Grimethorpe store are on my right. I logged out at 17:30.

No comments: