Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:25 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash and my enema. After waiting for 15 minutes I was put on the toilet and after 30 minutes I was taken off but the enema didn't work. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. The carers told me I was going to Asda at 14:00 and I asked them if I was buying the ingredients for Chilli con Carne. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:52. I read a Vmail from my tutor telling me I will get feedback for my resubmitted questions tomorrow. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch and I went to the computer room. I went to my room at 13 :15 to clean my teeth and to watch television. At 14:00 I called for a carer to put my fleece on and get ready to go to Asda at Pugney's. The driver was in the minibus and we got there at 14:35. I bought some grey jogging pants, yellow shorts, 3 packets of ginger biscuits, 3 tubes of Sour Cream and Onion pringles, 6 packets of Polo's, 2 packets of Fisherman's Friends original and a bottle of Adidas after shave lotion. I bought a League Express from the newsagents. We came home at 15:20 and I went to my room to unpack my shopping. I went to the dining room at 16:00 to read my paper until I had a sausage sandwich and ice cream for my tea.I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:55.

No comments: