Friday, November 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I asked carer if he would pack my DVD's and CD's into a box. I arranged for a carer to help me take it to the Post Office tomorrow. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:00 my bowels opened again and I told a carer and said I will go to bed. I called them again at 22:00 but they said they were still very busy. At 22:30 I asked for the nurse to complain. She came and I complained. She started to get me ready and two carers came to help her.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready. They came in at 08:35 and got me up. I asked them about my Enema but they said the senior carer said to get me up. I asked them to cut my hair, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:44. I checked my vmail and read 2 from my tutor. The first one was telling me I passed my assessment. The second one was about the next stage which I must complete by 16/12/11. I had Mullitawny soup for lunch and my son texted me to me he was coming tomorrow. I went to the computer room at 12:50 and wqent my room at 13:05. I cleaned my teeth and exercised(x1). I went to the Post Office at 14:15 and went to Asda where I bought 3 packets of Rich Tea biscuits. I came home and had a cup of coffee. I went to the computer room at 15:30. I had an omelette, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 18:00.

No comments: