Friday, November 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/11/11

Last night I went to my room at 17:30 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her would she cut my hair but she said I'm getting an Enema first. I have stay on my bed for 15 minutes and go on the toilet. I stayed on the toilet for 45 minutes wher my bowels opened and had my haircut. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:58. I completed Q 22 of the resubmitted assessment. The physio came in to tell Dearnevale are buying me a new sling as I requested one in my Care Plan review. I had fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went back to the computer room and went to my at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x1). At 15:15 I went to Asda and bought some Polo's. I came home and went to the computer room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged at 17:25.

No comments: