Wednesday, November 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 23/11/11

Yesterday I had Oxtail soup because there was no Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 06:30 when the nurse came in to give me an Enema. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:56. I looked at my vision2learn project and found I needed some statistics about my community. I went to my room to watched the television and to exercise. I had Tomato soup because the kitchen didn't have any Mulligatawny. I went to the computer room to let my lunch settle. I went to my room to watched the television, to exercise(x2) and to read my new book. I went to the computer room and logged out at 16:30.

No comments: