Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 18:15 and cleaned my teeth. I checked the DVD that I made but there was no sound. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched England beat New Zealand 28 - 6. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. The senior nurse came and asked me to sign the complaint that I had made on Thursday.
This morning I got up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my Enema. The nurse came and gave me it. I stayed on my bed for 15 minutes and went on the toilet for 30 minues. The carer told me my bowels just opened so he put me the toilet for another 15 minutes. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and discovered my computer was faulty. I tried to find a contact number with Toshiba because the warranty is for 12 months. I had Vegetable soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went my room at 13:15. I cleaned my teeth, watched television and exercised(x2). I went to the computer room at 15:00. I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:05.

No comments: