Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Life being Disabled 20/11/11

Yesterday I went to my room at 17:15 and cleaned my teeth. I put my feet up and watched the television. I watched England lose to Australia in the final of the Four Nations 30 - 8. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched the television until 06:30 when the nurse came to give me an Enema. At 08:15 I asked a carer if I could they would put me on the toilet. I sat there for 35 minutes but nothing happened. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the senior carer if she would two tasks for skills, to cook a pizza and to file my finger nails. I went to the dining room and had Bran Flakes for my breakfast. I went the computer room and logged in at 11:16. At 11:30 my bowels opened and I told a carer who told me to go to my room. They changed my pad, boxer shorts and jogging pants. I put leg weights on, watched the television and exercised(x1). I had my own Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 14:30. I cleaned my teeth, updated my points for the Residents meeting and watched television. At 16:00 I went to the computer room. I had my own Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I went to the computer room and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: