Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/11/11

Yesterday I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 17:15 my bowels opened and I told a carer. They changed my pad and put my legs to watched television. At 21:00 my bowels opened again so I told a carer and said I would go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watched the television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The carer told me I had to have an Enema first because the doctor said their trying to get my bowels working first thing in the morning with me on the toilet. The nurse put the Enema in and washed my bladder out. I waited for 15 minutes and was put on the toilet for 30 minutes but nothing happened. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:45. My bowels opened at 11:45 and I told a carer. I went to my room to watched the television and two carers changed my pad and boxer shorts. I watched the television. I had Tomato soup because there was no Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to the computer room and went to my room at 13:10. I cleaned my teeth, watched the television and exercised(x2). At 14:20 the physio's assistant asked me if wanted to exercise my right hand under hot water. We went to their room for 15 minutes and the physio brought my new sling that cost £150. I went back to my room to watched television and to have a cup of coffee. At 15:00 I went to the computer room where I sold 24 DVD's and 2 CD's to Cashbee for £25. I had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for my tea. I went to the computer room and logged out at 18:00

No comments: