Sunday, March 6, 2011

My Life being Diasabled 06/03/11

Yesterday morning my computer was going slow and I lost my google bookmarks. I had lunch and did my exercises. I watched the television all afternoon because I had recorded a lot of things to watch. I had tea and put my feet on my buffet to watch television. I watched Warrington beat Leeds 40 - 24 then I watched a film called Shutter Island. I went to bed at 22:00.
This morning I awoke at 05:00 and watched the television until 08:15. I called a carer but she didn't come until 08:30 because she said they were doing a handover. I got up at 08:45, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went into the dining room and looked at my mobile because I heard it blip with a message when I was getting shaved. The message said I had won something on The National Lottery I couldn't wait until I logged on to the intranet. I had my breakfast and went into the computer room. I logged on to The National Lottery website and I found I had won £10. I tried to get my computer fixed and used the other computer to read my email and enter my blog. I also checked if Hull FC were selling tickets for the Bradford match on the 08/04/11 but they weren't.

No comments: