Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Life being Disabled 22/03/11

Yesterday at lunch I was given Tomato soup when I asked for Mulligatawny. This happened yesterday as well. After lunch I went to my bedroom to watch the television, exercise(3) and read my book. I went to the dining room and had my tea. Afterwards I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I told the carers that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I told the carer I was ready to get up. At 08:35 a carer came in and said they were having to use a hoist from another unit so it might be some time before they get it. At 08:50 I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I changed my urine bag from a syphon bag to a leg bag because I was going to see Wheelchair Services at 14:00. The letter said I must be ready at 11:00. They told me to bring my sling with me so I told the carers. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. After I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:59. I tried deleting my account with 'popmovz' again but I encountered the same problem.

No comments: