Monday, March 28, 2011

My Life being Disabled 28/03/11

Yesterday morning on the internet I found some more information about the 2011 Census it said residents in Care homes should get an individual form to complete. I asked the nurse where mine was and she didn't know. At 12:25 I logged out from the computer room and went for my lunch. After I went to my room, watched my television, exercised(x3) and read my book. I went for tea and skills told me we're having a quiz after. There was 30 questions and I got 19 correct. I drew for first place another team. I won the tie breaker which was a football question. I went to my room and watched television until 22:30 when I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I asked the carer if I could get up. I got up at 08:25, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and told the carer I was waiting for the nurse to take my blood/sugar level, it was 6.7.I had my breakfast and after the assistant manager came in so I asked her where my individual Census form was ? She said residents don't get individual forms and she has completed the Census form for this establishment. I went to the computer room and logged at 10:01. I read the information again about the Census 2011 and this confirmed that every resident who lives in a Care home should get an individual form.

No comments: