Monday, March 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/03/11

Yesterday I asked skills if I could go and see my eldest son playing Rugby League for Shaw Cross next Saturday. I had Mulligtawny soup for lunch. After I went to my room watched television and did my exercises(2). I listened to Huddersfield and Bradford on the radio but gave up because Huddersfield were easily winning. I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I watched television until 22:00 then I went to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 watched television until 08:15. I asked the carer if I could get up and told her that bed was faulty. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went into the dining room and asked the nurse to take my blood/sugar level which was 6.9.I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 09:40. I had my lunch,exercised(x2), watched television, read my book and went back in the computer room at 16:00. I asked a carer if she would ask skill if I could go watch Shaw Cross on Wednesday 27/04/11 at 18:00 or on Saturday 30/04/11 at 14:30. I received a letter from Bradford Bulls with the tickets for the Leeds match with one for skills £18.00. After tea I watched Being Human on BBC Iplayer.

No comments: