Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/03/11

I started writing my will, yesterday morning, but I didn't finish it. At lunch because it's Pancake Day we had Corn Beef stew with a pancake ? I went to my bedroom and started my exercises and ask the carer if I could go to the Post Office to pay in a cheque. Soon my stomach felt funny. I stopped exercising and my bowels opened. After 20 minutes I called for a carer to clean me and change my pad. At 14:00 one of the physio's assistant came to strech my right arm but she said she didn't have to it was O.K. At 14:15 a carer came to take me to the Post Office. It's at the bottom of the high street and we were back at 14:45. I had a coffee and watched my television. We had pie and mushy peas followed by ice cream. I went back to my room and watched the television until 22:30 when I went to bed.
I woke up at 05:00 and watched the television until 08:15. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. One of the skills told me I was going to the Museum of Science and Industry in Manchester on 11/04/11. I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:50.

No comments: