Sunday, March 20, 2011

My Life being Disabled 20/03/11

After lunch, yesterday, I went to my bedroom,watched television and exercised(x3). I read my book but at 15:30 I went back to the computer room. I went to the dining at 16:30 for tea. After I went back to the computer room to pack up. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched Leeds lose to St Helens 16 - 30. At 21:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carers I was ready to get up. They came at 08:30 but the battery on the hoist was flat. They got another one but it was also flat. They got the hoist from another unit and put me on the shower chair. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, and showered. They put me on my bed and dressed me. BUT when they tried to put me in my wheelchair the hoist didn't work again. They had to use the other hoist from the other unit again. Eventually, I went into the dining room at 09:40 and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and signed on at 10:04.

No comments: