Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/03/11

I didn't have lunch yesterday I had a bacon and tomato sandwich. I started to change my password but at 11:30 I went back to my room to put my fleece on. I went to the dining room and had a coffee. At 12:00 skills came and told me and a carer that we were setting off to The Xscape at Castleford. The traffic was light and we got there at 12:45. We looked in the shops and went upstairs to see what time the film started. It started at 13:40 so we went back downstairs and the carer wanted to see the snow slope. We went in to the viewing area but there was only a few people skiing or snow boarding. It used to be a cafe but it's now a bar. We stayed there until 13:25 and we went to the cinema. We got in at 13:35 and after all the advertisements the film started at 14:05. I had seen True Grit before with John Wayne but this version was a bit more violent with Jeff Bridges. The film lasted for 110 minutes and we came to the entrance at 16:00. Skills didn't return until 16:10 because it was busy in Pontefract. We got home at 16:40 and I had my tea.
After my tea I put my feet on my buffet and watched television until 22:00 when I went to bed. I woke up at 06:00 watched television until 08:15, got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The carers changed my leg bag to a syphon bag. I told them I wanted to Morrison's to get a AA battery for my nose clipper, some polo mints and some Fishermen's Friends. After breakfast I went into the computer room and finished changing my passwords.

No comments: