Thursday, March 10, 2011

My Life being Disabled 10/03/11

Yesterday I continued writing my will. After lunch I asked a carer if I could cook a pizza tomorrow for tea but the skills said I was only use the therapy kitchen on the days that had been allocated by them. Which are 16/03/11 and 24/03/11. I did my exercises, watched television and read my book. We had sausages, egg and tomatoes for tea. After I put my legs up and watched the television. I went to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 04:20 and watched the television until 08:15. I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse came at 08:35 and she finished at 08:40. I got up, cleaned my teeth with a new toothbrush, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went into the dining room had my breakfast but I couldn't go into the computer room because skills(3) were using it to organise some training. They said I could use it at 10:30. I went to the computer room at 10:30.

No comments: