Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Life being Disabled 26/03/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:15 and asked the carer to take my computer to my room. I went to the dining room and asked her if she would go to the Fish & Chip shop and get me a Cod & Large Mushy peas. When she came back she told me it costs £3.65. I had my lunch and went to my room. I watched television, exercised(x2) and read my book. At 16:15 I went the dining room and had tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watch Wigan lose to Warrington 6 - 24. At 22:45 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15. The nurse came in to wash my bladder out. The carers came in at 08:25 and I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved showered, changed my urine bag and got dressed. I went into the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I checked my bank account and found I had two withdrawals that I hadn't made. They were 'Bestvideos4you.com £0.95' and 'Filmassistancecom' £25.41. I phoned my bank and told them so they are giving a new card and pin. They are asking me to sign a statement about this which I have to return.

No comments: