Friday, March 11, 2011

My Life being Disabled 11/03/11

Yesterday morning I continued to work on my will. At lunchtime I had Mulligatawny soup and I asked a carer who they go to the fish shop tomorrow at lunch time. I did my exercises(1) because skills told me there was a singer coming at 14:00. At 13:55 I asked the carer if I could go to see the singer but when I got there skills told me it was next week. They said they will be having bingo and a quiz in about 15 minutes. We had 5 rounds of bingo and a quiz. When it finished at 15:45 I went to my room and phoned Bradford Bulls ticket line, I noticed on the web, to buy tickets for the Leeds match on 21/04/11. I bought a disabled space for me, a carer, a driver and a parking space. At tea I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream. I put my feet on my buffet to watch television. I watched Leigh beat Featherstone in Rugby League. I went to bed at 22:30.
I woke up at 05:30 and watched my television until 08:15. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went in the computer room and logged on at 10:00. The nurse gave me a letter from the NHS about Continuing Healthcare Assessment.

No comments: