Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Life being Disabled 13/03/11

Yesterday lunchtime I had Mulligatawny soup. I went my bedroom and told my carer I wanted to go to Nettos. I watched television and did my exercises. At 14:30 I had a cup of coffee. After I told the carer that I was ready to go to Netto's. At 15:30 I decided to go to Netto's by myself. I asked the carer if she would put on my fleece and open the doors so I can go out. I set off by myself but as I was going through the car park the nurse came and told me she is going with me. I bought 3 packets of Pringles, 2 packets of Wine Gums, 1 packet of AA batteries, 1 packet of AAA batteries and some shower gel. We came home, unpacked and went to the dining room for my tea. I had pizza and ice cream. I told the carer that I wanted Mulligatawny soup for lunch and my Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea tomorrow. I told that my Chilli con Carne is in the freezer in the Therepy kitchen. I went to my bedroom, put my feet up on my buffet and watched television. I watched Castleford beat Catalan 34 - 24. I went to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 06:45, watched television until 08:15 and called for a carer. I told him I wanted to get up and he said he would ask the carers to help. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went in the dining room and had my breakfast. After I went to computer room and logged on at 10:00.

No comments: