Friday, March 25, 2011

My Life being Disabled 25/03/11

Yesterday logged off at 12:25 and went to the dining room for lunch. After lunch I went to my room and watched television and did my exercises(x2). Somebody from skills was coming to take me to the Therapy kitchen to cook my Chicken Jalfrezi at 14:30. I went to the toilet at 14:25 but as I was coming back the skills person and the physio assistant were looking for me. The physio assistant told me she was going to streth my right hand in hot water so the skills told me he would see me at 15:00. I had my hand stretch and went to the Therapy kitchen at 15:05. The skills wasn't there so I started preparing the ingredients. He came in at 15:30 and we made the Chicken Jalfrezi. We finished at 17:15 and while it was cooking he told me that my request to go to Shaw Cross on the 30/04/11 was O.K.. He also told me about a new hotel in Blackpool called New Mayfair Hotel which, specifically, caters for disabled people has just opened. He wanted to know whether I would be interested ? I read the leaflet and said I would. I had my tea and went to my room put my feet up and watched television. I watched Halifax lose to Featherstone 20 - 32. At 23:00 I asked the carers if I could to bed.
This morning I woke at 03:30 and watched television until 08:15. I told the carer that I was ready to get up and asked her to cut my hair. I got up at 08:35, had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and order 6 pairs of boxing shorts from Mark & Spencers. I tried to send a message to 'popmovz' again but it failed. I searched the web and found the home page of New Mayfair Hotel in Blackpool.

No comments: