Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Life being Disabled 31/03/11

Yesterday morning I found a web site called ' Fanny and Barcadi Showbar in Wakefield' which one of our skills part-owns. At 11:15 my eldest son phones me to tell me he is coming over to see me. At 11:30 a carer tells me Clarke and partners have come to mend my wheelchair but I must get of it first. I go to my room and get on my bed. My sons come and stay until lunch time. I go to the dining room and have lunch. After lunch I go back to the computer room and stay there until 14:00. I go to my room to watch television. After tea I go to my room, put my feet up and watch television. At 22:30 I ask to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 and watch television until 08:15. I tell the carer that I'm ready for my bladder wash. After I get up, shave, shower and get dressed. I change my urine bag to 1500 ml leg bag because I'm going to Xscape to the Cineworld Cinema to see The Eagle. I go to the dining room and have my breakfast. I go to the computer room and log on at 10:00. After 15 minutes the manager comes in to have a word with me because when I was chasing my Census form I didn't ask her before I escalated to headquarters. I apologised !

No comments: