Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/03/11

After I'd had my lunch I went to my bedroom. My eldest son said he would be visiting me at 13:00. He came at 13:15 and left at 14:45. Afterwards I had a cup of coffee and watched television. At 16:25 I went to the Therapy Kitchen and cooked a Pepperani Pizza. After I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I told my carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched the television until I called the carers at 08;15. I told her I was ready for my bladder wash. At 08:45 I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I noticed that my shower gel was running out. The carers changed my syphon bag. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. Afterwards I went to the computer room and logged on at 09:56. I read my email and I received one from Michael Dugher, my MP, about 2 articles he had recently wrote. I read them both. After lunch I did my exercises, watch television and finished my book. I had bacon, fried egg and tomatoes for tea. I went back into the computer room.

No comments: