Monday, March 7, 2011

My Life being Disabled 07/03/11

Yesterday lunch I had mulligatawny soup. I went to my room and did my exercises(x2). I watched the television but at 15:00 I listened to the match between Bradford and Wakefield. Bradford won 40 - 18. At 16:30 I went to the dining room to have my Chilli con Carne followed by ice cream. I went to my room and watched the television until at 21:15 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed. I watched the televion until I fell asleep.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched my television until 08:15. I told the carers I wanted to get up. They got me up at 08:25, I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I'd asked the carers to change my urine bag to a leg bag because I had an appointment at 13:30 this afternoon. I asked to be put in my manual wheelchair because it's difficult at the dentist using my electrical wheelchair. But my carer reminded me that Clarke & Parteners had taken it away for my new moulded seat. I went to the dining room and the nurse took my blood/sugar level which was 6.8. I had my breakfast and went into the computer room.

No comments: