Monday, March 21, 2011

My Life being Disabled 21/03/11

Yesterday lunch I had Mulligatawny soup, I went to my bedroom and watched television. At 14:55 I tuned in to Radio Yorkshire to hear Bradford beat Castleford 18 - 14. I had Oxtail soup and ice cream for tea. I went back to my bedroom and watched television until 22:00. I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 03:30 and watched television until 08:15. I asked the carer if I get up. I got up at 08:35, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. But before I got dressed the carers weighed me I was 90.5 kgs.. I went into the dining room and asked the carer if she would tell the nurse that I was ready to have my blood/sugar level taken. The nurse took my blood/sugar level which was 7.9. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 09:51.

No comments: