Friday, March 4, 2011

My Life being Disabled 04/03/11

Yesterday afternoon I stayed in the computer room until 14:30 then I went to my room to watch television and to read my book. I asked the carer if I could go to The Museum of Science and Industry at Manchester. She said she'll put in the book for skills. I had my tea and put my legs on my buffet to watch television. I went to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:00. One of our clerical staff came in and I asked her if she would email a copy of the residents meeting held last Thursday. She said she'll do it when she goes downstairs. Skills came in and told me I was book to go to Manchester.

No comments: