Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/03/11

Yesterday I had Mullitawny soup for lunch at 12:00 because skills were taking me to the dentist at 12:45. We got there at 13:15 and my appointment was 13:30. I knew the dentist was behind because the person with the 13:15 appointment was called for at 13:30. He finished at 13:45 and I was called into his surgery. Firstly he gave me a filling one my front tooth, without any painkiller. Second he put some yellow stuff to take an impression of mouth. After three months I will get some false teeth. I was finished at 14:15 but I wanted to go to Morrison's which is next door. We went in Morrison's and I bought a battery for my nose clipper, some Fisherman Friends and some sugar free Polo mints. I was going to buy an AA battery but I picked the wrong one up. We got home at 15:15 and I watched the television until 16:30. After tea I watched television until 23:00 and went to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I called for a carere but the nurse came to wash my bladder out. I got up, cleaned my teeth, showered and got dressed. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I decided to investigate BT PON and whether I should get it. Also I'm going to write my will.

No comments: