Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life being Disabled 15/03/11

I finished in the computer room at 18:30 and went to my bedroom, put my feet up and watched television until 22:45. I asked to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 watched television and called for a carer at 08:15. I told the carer my bladder wash is due and to tell the nurse. She gave me a bladder wash and I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked a carer if she would give, to skills, the Leeds ticket and tell them they owe me £18. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. After breakfast I tried to get into the computer room at 09:55 but it was in use by the physio who told us he will finish around 10:10. I went back into the dining room where the carer gave me £18 and asked me to keep the ticket for skills. I went back to the computer room at 10:14 and logged on. I had my lunch, went to my room, exercised and watch the television. As I was doing my third round of exercises the physio's assistant came and asked me if I wanted to stretch my right hand under water. I did this then I went into my room and phoned Hull FC to find out if they were selling tickets for the Bradford match on the 08/04/11. They were not so I read my book. After tea I went back into the computer room.

No comments: