Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Life being Disabled 30/03/11

Yesterday morning I logged out at 12:25 I went to the dining room and had my lunch. Skills came to ask me to give them the ticket for Bradford v Leeds because although they paid me for it they want copy it for their records. When I get to my room I give it to a carer to give it to skills. I watch television and do my exercises(x2). The physio assistant comes to take me to their room where she stretches my hand in hot water for 10 minutes. I go back to my room and read my book. After tea I watch television until 22:30 when I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 watched television until 08:15 when I tell the carer I want to get up. I get up, clean my teeth, shave, shower and get up. We had problems with the hoist again. I went to the dining room and my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on 10:15.

No comments: