Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/03/11

I logged out from the computer room at 12:25 and went to the dining to have my lunch. I'd asked the carers if they would get me a Cod and mushy peas from the Fish & Chip shop on the High Street. I had my lunch and went to my room. I watched television, exercised(x3) and started reading my new book 'Sister' written by Rosamond Lupton. I went to the dining room and had my tea and went back to my room to watch the television. It was Comedy Relief tonight also I watch Huddersfield versus Wigan on Sky. Wigan won 20 - 6. I watched Comic Relief until 23:20 when I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:15. I called the carer who said I was ready for my bladder wash. I had my bladder wash, got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The carers changed my syphon bag. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:10.

No comments: