Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Life being Disabled 12/03/11

Yesterday morning I couldn't print my will because the printer was connected to the PC for anybody to use and it's missing. I had fish and mushy peas from the fish & chip shop for lunch which cost £3.45. They were delicious ! I asked a carer if I could go to Nettos and she said it would be O.K.. Afterwards I went to my room watched television and did my exercises. When I had finished I said I was ready to go to Nettos but the carer said there were busy because some of the carers are training. She said I could go after the training. At 16:30 I went to the dining room and had my tea. Afterwards I went to my bedroom put my feet on my buffet and watch television. I watched Wakefield lose to Warrington 6 - 22. I went to bed at 23:25.
I woke up at 07:00 watched television and called for carer at 08:15. I told her to put my heating on and tell the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. Two nurses came in at 08:40 because my nurse didn't know how to wash my bladder. After I called for a carer and told her that I wanted to get up. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told the carer I wanted to go to Nettos, again, because I have not got any shower gel. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room noticing the other computer is still missing. I logged at 10:30.

No comments: