Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/03/11

Yesterday I logged out at 12:25 and went to they dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup. I went to my room, watched television, exercised(2) and read my book. I went to dining room and had a bacon & tomato sandwich followed by ice cream. I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched Hull KR lose to Huddersfield 16 - 38. At 22:30 I told the nurse I wanted to go to bed and she said the carers are busy so they deal with as soon as possible. By 23:15 I called again and asked the carer to empty my urine bag. She said the battery on the hoist was flat and they've put it on charge. At 23:55 they came to put me in bed. I'd changed my alarm because it's BST tomorrow.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 to watched television. I called for carers but he told me the hoist was in use in another unit. I got up at 08:35, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I asked the carers if they would change my clock to BST. I went into the dining to ask another resident he had filled in a Census form, he said no. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room. I logged on at 09:58.

No comments: