Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My Life being Disabled 29/03/11

Yesterday morning I sent an email to the lecturer from Exemplarhc to ask if she understood why I haven't got a Census form(she told us last year to ask her anything we didn't understand). After about 1 hour the assistant manager came in to ask me why I sent an email to headquarters because she'd already told me that I wasn't getting a Census form. She said she'd phoned the representative and she's going to phone back. I logged out 12:25 and went for lunch. After my lunch I told the carer that I wanted to go to Netto's, I watched television, did my exercises(x1.5) and went to Netto's. I bought 2 packets of Rich Tea, 2 packets of Gingers, 2 tubes of Pringles, deodarent and a packet of wine gums. After Netto's we went to the handymans and a carer bought some satin gloss.When I got home I couldn't go into my room because the caretaker was mending my bed. I had a cup of coffee in the dining room and the assistant manager gave me a Census form to fill in. She said fill it in before 4th April and give back to her. I told her that I will complete mine on the internet. I went to my room and watched television. I got a letter from Bradford Bulls with the tickets I'd ordered for the match at Hull. After tea I watched television until 22:45 when I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15. I asked the carer to tell the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. Afterwards I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The fire alarm sounded and all the carers evacuated the building. After 15 minutes they came back and told me a toaster had caused this. I gave the carer the ticket for the driver to watch Hull and told her to get £22 from skills. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. Skills came to tell me they get their money this afternoon. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:02. I completed my Census form and was given reference L-4ZLH34J.

No comments: