Friday, April 29, 2011

My Life being Disable 29/04/11

Yesterday lunchtime I logged out at 12:30 and went to the dining room where I had Mulligatawny soup. I went to my room to watched television and exercise(x2). I told the carer I wanted to go to Netto's after exercising and would somebody get me Fish and Chips tomorrow lunchtime. At 15:30 we went Netto's and I bought 2 packets of Ginger biscuits and 2 packets of Oringal Pringles. We came home and I went to the dining room. I had Chilli con Carne, that I bought and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched the television. I watched Widnes beat Toulouse 26 - 12. At 23:00 I asked the carers if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:05 and watched the television until 08:15. I told the carer I wanted to get up and would somebody cut my hair. I had my hair cut, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:16. I sent an email to Netto's complaining that their store in Grimethorpe never has Pringles Sour Cream and Onions.

No comments: