Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Life being Disabled 16/04/11

I logged out from the computer room at 12:30 and went to the dining room. I had cod and mushy peas from the fish & chip shop. They cost me £2.45. After lunch I went to my bedroom, watched television, exercised(x2) and read my book. After tea I went back to my room, put my feet up and watched television. I watched St Helen's beat Wakefield 52 - 6. I told the carers I wanted to go to bed at 23:30.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 to watch the television. At 08:15 I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse came and she started changing my urine bag but she couldn't find any syphon bags which are suppose to be changed after my bladder wash. Eventually she couldn't change my syphon bag so she washed my bladder. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to the computer room and logged on at 10:06. After 15 minutes I called a carer to tell skills I wanted to cook Chilli con Carne in the Therapy kitchen. I ordered The Queen's Triology by Philippa Gregory from Amazon.

No comments: