Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Life being Disabled 05/04/11

I logged out of the computer room at 12:25, yesterday. I went to the dining room and had my lunch. I went to my bedroom, watched television, exercised(x2) and read my book. I had a chip butty for tea. After tea I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I told the carers I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:45 watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer that I was ready for my bladder wash. After I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my urine bag and got dressed. I went into the dining room and told the nurse I wanted some new support stockings. After I went into the computer room and logged on at 10:00. I decided to find out what time MOSI opens because I going next Monday- 10:00. I phoned Hull FC to tell them I hadn't received my disabled parking ticket but they were busy so they told me they would phone me back.

No comments: